About the Online Behavior Modification Class
You have likely found this program because you have been asked to complete a Behavior Modification Class by a judge, court, parole officer, probation officer, state or county official, attorney, family member, employer, or as a result of a civil citation or participation in a diversion program.
Our Behavior Modification Class provides information on how the brain works and helps students understand communication styles, emotions, stress, and personality types. The behavior modification program will also present information on healthy and unhealthy thinking and decision making with a focus on the cognitive behavioral approach to behavior change.
The Behavior Modification Class may also be known by one of the following names:
- Behavior Management Class
- Behavior Management Course
- Behavior Management Program
- Behavior Management Training
- Behavior Mod Class
- Behavior Mod Course
- Behavior Mod Program
- Behavior Mod Training
- Behavior Modification Course
- Behavior Modification Program
- Behavior Modification Training
- Criminal Behavior Management Class
- Criminal Behavior Management Course
- Criminal Behavior Management Program
- Criminal Behavior Management Training
- Criminal Behavior Mod Class
- Criminal Behavior Mod Course
- Criminal Behavior Mod Program
- Criminal Behavior Mod Training
- Criminal Behavior Modification Class
- Criminal Behavior Modification Course
- Criminal Behavior Modification Program
- Criminal Behavior Modification Training
The Behavior Modification Class is offered in minimum time requirements of four (4), eight (8), twelve (12), or sixteen (16) hours. A timer is provided to help you keep track of time spent within the course. You may start and stop the Behavior Modification Class as often as you'd like and your progress will be saved each time. The entire Behavior Modification Class can be completed online and does not require you to call a staff member or visit an office to complete the program.
The Behavior Modification Class is presented in twelve (12) separate sections which address the following topics:
- The brain
- Communication styles
- Personality types
- Control of life events
- Decision making and problem solving
- Crime and decision making
- Cognitive behavioral approach
- Resources and references
Certificate of completion
At course completion a certificate of completion will be instantly available for download and will be sent to you by email. The certificate can also be sent by email to the party that has required that you complete this Behavior Modification Class.
We guarantee that the certificate of completion will be accepted. If, for any reason, the certificate is not accepted, we will provide a full refund.